John McAfee Is 99% Certain He Knows Satoshi Nakamoto Identity
The ever-entertaining John McAfee told Cointelegraph it is “easy” to figure out the identity of the pseudonymous author of the Bitcoin whitepaper. The discussion came following an eventful discussion at the conference, with McAfee rejecting COVID-19 as a government conspiracy and brandishing his AK-47 on camera. John McAfee Crypto Blockchain Computer Alien
McAfee is 99% certain he knows who Satoshi Nakamoto identity.
Speaking to Cointelegraph, McAfee described the popular belief that an individual named Satoshi designed Bitcoin as “nonsense,” stating: “It was a team of eleven people over a period of five years, that came up, eventually, with [Bitcoin].
“How they decided who would write the paper, I don’t know. But anybody who wants to know who it is — I mean, you know who the options are, you’ve got Craig Wright possibly, I’m not going to name everyone else otherwise you’ll figure out who it is, but somebody wrote the whitepaper,” he continued.
McAfee identifies clues in Bitcoin whitepaper
“If you read the whitepaper, number one, it’s totally clear he’s English — every single word that has a different spelling in English and American is English,” McAfee asserts.
“Number two, he left tells. There is only five percent of the population that has two spaces after a period — everything has two spaces after a period. And, the format of the document was identical to documents that he had published professionally,” he adds.
John David McAfee was a British-American computer programmer, businessman, and two-time presidential candidate
McAfee wrote the first commercial anti-virus software, founding McAfee Associates to sell his creation. He resigned in 1994 and sold his remaining stake in the company.
John McAfee Published Books
- Computer Viruses, Worms, Data Diddlers, Killer Programs, and Other Threats to Your System. What They Are, how They Work, and how to Defend Your PC, Mac, Or Mainframe, (with Colin Haynes) 1989
- The Secret of the Yamas: Spiritual Guide to Yoga, McAfee Pub, 2001
- The Fabric of Self: Meditations on Vanity and Love, Woodland Publications, 2001
- Into the Heart of Truth, Woodland Publications, 2001
- Beyond the Siddhis. Supernatural Powers and the Sutras of Patanjali, Woodland Publications, 2001